Face to Face – Corona Virus (Covid-19) Guidelines
Wow, it’s been really hard hasn’t it? Until recently face-to-face counselling as prohibited but we can now re-commence but we can now proceed cautiously. At least for the time being! So, what can you expect?
I kindly request that if you are feeling unwell before the session or been in contact with anyone suffering from Coronavirus that you inform me and we will postpone the session. I will also ask you the day before the session if you’ve been unwell and whether you have been in contact with anyone testing positive for Covid-19.
My commitment to you will be:
- If I am ill or been in contact with anyone suffering from Coronavirus, I will let you know immediately and will self-isolate for 14 days.
- Before seeing each client, the room will be disinfected with antibacterial wipes and I will sanitise my hands before and after seeing each client.
- I may need to cancel a session at short notice if Government Guidelines indicate a local or national lockdown. I will always aim to give you an alternative option for conducting our session.
- I will ask that you use the hand sanitiser on arrival and also as you leave the building
- I will be wearing a Perspex visor for our protection. If you wish to wear your own visor/mask please bring it with you.
- If you feel unwell during the session, I would be grateful if you could inform me immediately.